Thursday, December 16, 2010

Unrequited Love Pt. II

 















You dont know what you want yourself,
You dont know what you want in someone else,
If you look beyond your pain alone,
You'd see there's more to it than I can show

Hanging by your words, I found comfort
How was I to know you never meant a word of it?
I put in every bit of my last effort,
But your mind was already set; none could amend it.

I've been patient through it all,
Ask yourself too. Have you?
A sole string held us from our fall
You pushed me to it so I cut it.

You say you've loved but you think you lost it
Dig all you want but you'l never unearth it
I gave you love but you didn't think it was worth it
Desire love now only if you deserve it.

At the end of the day, I wish you had stayed
Not washed your hands clean and walk away
Loving is always easy to preach but not easy to do
And I'll be forever waiting on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive